Whether you’re planning to be in attendance at SXSWi this year or not, the SXSW online panel picker is now open for the public to vote for the panels they feel should be presented at the event.
Transmedia is a hot topic at SXSWi this year. Of more than 2300 submitted panels covering a smorgasboard of topics, there are at least 23 submissions that touch on Transmedia if not already entirely focused on it in some capacity.
Below are some panels I recommend reviewing and voting for. If you wish to browse more, visit panelpicker.sxsw.com.
SXSW takes place March 11-15, 2011 in Austin, TX.
- Hoax or Transmedia? The Ethics of Pervasive Fiction
– Andrea Phillips (Deus Ex Machinatio)
- Transmedia Artists Guild: New Media Needs New Representation
– Jay Bushman (.com)
- Documenting your Transmedia Project (how to & why)
– Brooke Thompson (Giant Mice)